And here are a few tidbits (in the form of questions I found somewhere) of my experience thus far:
How far along? 11 Weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: uh, I'm down 2.5 lbs. Probably because I'm not drinking as much soda as usual.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It comes and goes. Some periods during the day I can use a nap and in the evenings I get kinda tired. I'm sleeping a little better during the night.
Best moment this week: I guess Sunday when everyone at church knew and congratulated us. It's nice that I can see other people's excitement now.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not worrying about what I'm eating. (I truly dislike healthy food. Bad, I know.) Not having to get up and pee during the night. I hate that....
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fruit and Carbs. Weird combo, but I've always craved carbs so maybe it's not a baby thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Left overs......I've never liked them but now I can't even look at them.
Have you started to show yet: Just chub. Like I've eaten too many cupcakes, which wouldn't be surprising to anyone.
Gender prediction: No clue.
Labor Signs: I would definitely hope not.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Um....pretty moody. Sorry to my husband and anyone else who is around when I go off : /
Weekly Wisdom: Found out some interesting facts about after the birth from my good friend who just had a baby. Yipes!
Looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant and finding out the gender
Total weight gain/loss: uh, I'm down 2.5 lbs. Probably because I'm not drinking as much soda as usual.
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It comes and goes. Some periods during the day I can use a nap and in the evenings I get kinda tired. I'm sleeping a little better during the night.
Best moment this week: I guess Sunday when everyone at church knew and congratulated us. It's nice that I can see other people's excitement now.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not worrying about what I'm eating. (I truly dislike healthy food. Bad, I know.) Not having to get up and pee during the night. I hate that....
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fruit and Carbs. Weird combo, but I've always craved carbs so maybe it's not a baby thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Left overs......I've never liked them but now I can't even look at them.
Have you started to show yet: Just chub. Like I've eaten too many cupcakes, which wouldn't be surprising to anyone.
Gender prediction: No clue.
Labor Signs: I would definitely hope not.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Um....pretty moody. Sorry to my husband and anyone else who is around when I go off : /
Weekly Wisdom: Found out some interesting facts about after the birth from my good friend who just had a baby. Yipes!
Looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant and finding out the gender
Congratulations Amanda! I'm so excited for you guys! And I'm so glad you'll keep a blog. I can't wait to see how cute you get and how you'll plan the sweetest little nursery.
ReplyDeleteI texted you last week about dinner but I have two numbers for you in my phone and I guess I picked the wrong one. I'll try the other one and see. :-)
Hope you're feeling okay. We'd love to try and have yall over again soon!
O my goodness- I could have written this post:) it's basically what I'm going through right now. . Congratulations by the way- we should do lunch!
ReplyDelete