I've seen beautiful all white nurseries, like this one, with pops of color. But I know I just can't achieve that look.
For one thing, I tend to be a messy person in general. What makes me think I'll be any less messy when it comes to a baby? I do hope to keep things mostly neutral though and add in lots of color here and there. We shall see...
For one thing, I tend to be a messy person in general. What makes me think I'll be any less messy when it comes to a baby? I do hope to keep things mostly neutral though and add in lots of color here and there. We shall see...In the mean time, here is my first Nursery Inspiration Board.
*Info for these items are at the bottom of the post.
I'm also going to collect vintage tin toys to put on shelves. I just bought this spinning top just the other day from Olivers Forest on Etsy. It's perfectly aged.

To see other things I like for the nursery click the link to my pinterest board (the yellow hot air balloon up there on the right).
Inspiration Board Info:
2. Red Scallop Shade from Rosenberry Rooms (just realized its really small. boo.)
3. Old Bicycle Wall Decal from Rosenberry Rooms (you can also find these on Etsy)
5. Striped Rug from Rosenberry Rooms (I'm sure Ikea has some too)
9. Metal Ferris Wheel was from Pier One but apparently there are no more. Super boo...
beautiful inspiration board! the spinning top is going to add the perfect vintage touch! thanks for the link up!
ReplyDelete