She told me today that I was 10 weeks 4 days. I'm SO confused... I thought I was 9 weeks. I'll go with what she tells me! After the appointment we went to Panda Express (I needed some rangoons hehe). We decided on a plan of action as to who to tell what to first. So we started going through our phones deciding who would text who. Then we hit send! Immediately we started getting calls and texts. It was fun :) At last, the secret is out! Facebook even knows! So now this blog can be public and everyone can read my boring pregnancy stories. I know you guys are going to enjoy that!
Anywho, thanks to all who have congratulated us and shared their excitement for us. It's amazing how much attention a baby can bring! :) I better enjoy these next several months of being me. Because I know, when the baby gets here I'll just be "Baby's Name"s mom. And I'll be okay with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment