Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NYC Baby

We went on an adventure to NYC with our friends from England a few weeks back. Whew was it tiring! It's amazing how much energy it takes to bake a baby. Totally zaps me of any energy I have left for myself! Still, it was a fun time and we got to buy a couple things for Baby K while we were there. We got a tin top and a stuffed elephant from FAO Schwarts. I loved that place and could've spent hours and lots of money in there! And we also got an I <3 NY onesie for the baby. We didn't spend a lot of time looking for one and the one we got was a 12 month. I may have to find a newborn one online somewhere though. It's just too cute and I can't wait to put Baby K in it!

NYC was fun as always, but sooo busy and I was glad to get home to rest. The day after we got back home, we had our 2nd Dr appointment. We got to hear the heart beat again and it was nice a strong again. I think she said it was 149 beats/min. For some reason I think it's going to be a boy. But I've had a couple people tell me that if the heartbeat is consistently over 140 it's probably a girl. So it's either a girl or a really hyper boy (Lord help us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment