I've been pretty bad about taking a weekly photo. So it's turned into an every few weeks photo. They'd all look the same if I did it every week because I honestly haven't felt much of a change week to week. Except the 17th week. I can definitely feel more of a baby bump now. The baby is obviously growing and so am I. Sleeping is getting a bit more uncomfortable since I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach in ages or go a whole night without having to get up to go to the bathroom. If it's bad now I can only imagine how bad it's going to get!
I saw my good friend Natalie last night and she's 27 weeks. She told me her baby could eat my baby. Haha.... yep! It's going to be crazy to have a baby belly that big. Hopefully, like her's, it will be all baby :) I know so many girls who are due summer - fall. It's gonna be the season for babies!!
At 16 weeks we got to see Baby K again! He/she definitely looked more like a baby. And boy did he/she perform for us! Here is one of the ultrasound photos where he/she was waving it's little arm at us. So bizarre! It was so nice to be able to watch the baby move around on that screen. It made it even more real to us that soon, we are gonna be a family of 3! (4 including little Milo!) It also calmed some fears about whether the baby was doing okay. The Dr said the baby was right on schedule with it's size and that it was a good looking baby. It looked kinda skeleton-like to me but I found out that that is because the ultrasound picks up bone and not the features...duh. The heartbeat was 162 this time. The Dr said it was probably because of how active the baby was being.
Total weight gain/loss: Still none. It fluctuates...
Maternity clothes? Not technically.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Uncomfortable on average.
Best moment this week: Walking past a mirror and having to do a double take at my growing belly. Haha
Miss Anything? Sleeping however the heck I want. Coke.
Movement: Sometimes I think I feel a little something but I'm never sure.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore.
Have you started to show yet: A little more now. Several people have told me I have a real baby bump now.
Gender prediction: I think it's a boy. I'm preparing myself for it anyway.
Labor Signs: No no no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. I get emotional about dumb things and I can be feisty at times.
Weekly Wisdom: Mmmm...none so far this week.
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or girl! May 17th!!
No comments:
Post a Comment