Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's a girl!

We finally found out on our second try with the ultrasound (baby did NOT want to cooperate the first time!) that we are indeed having a little girl! I had my friend Tracey take some shots of us to announce it on facebook.


As far as names go...I'm thinking it's going to be Norah Avery. We are still finalizing that, so no one get too excited and go monogramming everything in sight! But for now I have titled this nursery board "Norah's Vintage Carnival Nursery". I have had the hardest time picking fabric for her bedding and trying to make it coordinate without being matchy-matchy. The ones here are the ones I like best so far. For all the details of where to find these things, go to my nursery pinterest board. I'm too lazy to list them all!




Also here is a photo from my first Mother's Day with baby girl and Milo. (I'll know better next time to take the picture BEFORE church when I'm not ready for a nap!)


21 week photo and post coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your fabric and design choices for Norah's room. So excited for you and Heath.

    ReplyDelete