Saturday, June 2, 2012

21/22 weeks post

Okay so I kinda am just now getting around to posting the 21 week photo but I'm technically 22. But nothing is very different from last week so this is a 21/22 week post :)

How far along? 22 Weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I've actually gained about 4 or 5 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants! They are so comfy! I still wear my regular pants too with a belly band but it can be annoying and roll up on me.
Stretch marks? No, and I'm rubbing on that Palmer's Coco Butter like crazy!
Sleep: Not too bad. It's just interrupted by having to get up to go pee still....
Best moment this week: Heath actually being able to feel her move.
Miss Anything? Not having to wake up in the middle of the night. Not worry about everything I put in my mouth.
Movement: Most definitely. Practically constant action going on in my belly it seems like.
Food cravings: Still nothing. Kinda bummed about that. haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep! No denying it even if I wanted to!
Gender prediction: Thought it was a boy, turns out I was wrong!
Labor Signs: No no no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. I can still be testy though. It may be a permanent thing now, yikes!
Weekly Wisdom:We are taking a Bradley Method class and I learn a lot there! And also at our free classes at New Beginnings.
Looking forward to: Seeing my family in a few weeks. I haven't seen them since March and I've changed a bit since then!


I think we have decided on Norah Avery (Avery actually coming from the confusion of this blog name, thank you to whoever was the first to be confused and think we were naming our baby Avery. lol). Heath still says we have the right to change our minds at the last minute, but she's becoming more of a little person to us now and each time we say her name, a little more so. She moves a lot. I feel her through out the day. She may be an energetic one! That's okay I'm already thinking gymnastics classes, dance classes, tai kwon do? I can handle energetic. I think....!

We got the crib all set up! As soon as we start doing stuff in there I'll be posting photos of the progress. It's already painted but I may put up a chair railing (haven't quite decided for sure). Gradually I'm collecting little things to decorate her room with. The pinterest board is overflowing with things and ideas of things I can make. I don't want her room all cluttered. I'd like for it to be a well thought out design but it's so hard when I see all these cute things I want to implement somehow! So stay tuned for nursery updates!

Milo and le Bump
(his life is about to change drastically and poor pup doesn't even know it!)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if I was the first--but I certainly was one who was confused about the blog name. I'll take credit if you want!

    Sending love--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo...poor boy...he doesn't have a clue! But what a cute picture! :)
    So can I buy anything with a monogram or should I wait?

    ReplyDelete