Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30 weeks photo

Okay, our life needs to slow down a few notches! I want to get to work on her nursery! We need to clean out her closet and get it organized, hang her things on the walls, order the fabric for her bedding so mom can get to work on it, revamp her dresser/changing table....so much to do and the time is passing quickly! I have been working on her bumper pad though. I wanted a breathable one but there aren't any cute ones that I have found and that will go with her theme and look cute with her bedding. So I found a great granny square one on Etsy..... for $150! No thank you. So I looked up out to make granny squares on Youtube and I'm just going to make my own! They are not perfect by any means but I get better as I go! Here is the progress so far:

 I think it will turn out pretty cute :)

Now for the 30 week photo.......


You'll have to excuse this photo. It was taken quickly before a grocery store run and quite frankly I don't mind going out anymore with out my hair fixed or makeup on. Haha But I knew if I didn't get Heath to take one right then, it wouldn't happen this week. Btw, I love this new shirt. It is not maternity which means I might still be able to wear it after Norah comes :)

How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't looked in a few days. I'm afraid to. Haha

Maternity clothes? Just maternity pants. 


Stretch marks? Still none.  

Sleep: Same as usual.


Best moment this week: Feeling her have the hiccups. Lets me know those lungs are preparing to take in a big breath of air when she's born :)

Miss Anything? Mmm...being able to get up from the couch or bed without struggling. I want my abs back!

Movement: Tons

Food cravings: Still no food cravings besides sweets but I constantly want water. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Been obvious for a while. This question is redundant...

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Just good ole practice contractions. My uterus must be super strong by now!

Belly Button in or out? My poor belly button looks like it's taken a beating. But it's still trying to stay in.

Wedding rings on or off? With this heat? Safer off than on...

Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends. I can get pretty irritable!

Weekly Wisdom: Apparently through brain activity monitoring they've found that babies could be dreaming. I wonder what she could be dreaming about...

Looking forward to: Holding our baby girl and seeing what she looks like.

Oh if any of you are wanting to go ahead and shop my registeries, I'm registered at:


A lot of the items at Target and BabiesRUs go out of stock quick. I try to check on them every once in a while and remove things that have gone out of stock. I registered for a lot of clothing on Amazon just because you can find things for the winter season already, which is when she will be born so that's why there are so many clothing items on there. Plus I know people can't resist getting sweet little baby things so this will help you know what style I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment