Thursday, July 12, 2012

27 Weeks


I almost missed this week! Oops! It gets harder to remember to do this but I'm gonna try to keep on!

Pretty sure this girl is growing a ton, because my tummy sure is! I'm even bigger by the end of the day. I guess because I've eaten so much during the day. Girly has been moving quite a bit. She has very active periods which is usually while I'm eating or drinking something and while I'm sitting working on projects. I guess it's getting cramped in there! I like to watch her move around (well, watch my tummy move) and I try to picture what she is doing in there. It'd be nice to have a 4D sonogram done just so I can see her squirming around and sucking her thumb and being all cute, cuz I just know she is oh so cute! 

She's already a well dressed little lady. She has 4 pairs of the cutest shoes and several outfits thanks to her Honey and Nan and T Cay (I'm still confused about this name you've chosen for yourself Cayleigh...lol) 



I hope we can really start on her room soon. We got the guest bed out so there's a big space where her rocker will eventually go (hopefully it will arrive before she does!)
Her crib is full of cute stuff! I've gotta get her closet cleaned out so I can hang her clothes in it.
My dad found this cute jr. sewing machine, because she's going to be a crafter like her mommy :)
One of my favorite outfits I've found so far. I got it at New Beginnings Resale! She'll have to wait a while to wear it tho...


And now for the 27 week photo...drum roll please!


(I think i look smaller here compared to my 25 week! probably because I took this one before breakfast. haha)

How far along? 27 Weeks and a few days


Total weight gain/loss: Movin' on up.... about 10-12 lbs. Yipes!


Maternity clothes? Just maternity pants. Haven't tried maternity shirts yet...hoping my tank tops will stretch a little more!

Stretch marks? Still none, fingers are crossed! 


Sleep: Pretty much the same. I find myself changing positions often and stretching my legs out more... still get cramps in my legs!

Best moment this week: I actually saw her form glide slowly across my belly...it was crazy!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.

Movement: She's been wiggling around in there a lot this week. But instead of jerky movements, it is more slow and purposeful. Like she's trying to get comfortable. It's like her coordination is developing and that's kind cool to experience. 
Food cravings: Sweets. I have to take a glucose test tomorrow and I'm nervous that they are going to tell me she's made of all sugar! :-0

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: I've (rather SHE) had a big growth spurt over the last 2 weeks. People are shocked at how big my tummy has gotten...not sure if I like that they have noticed!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Just good ole practice contractions. My uterus must be super strong by now!

Belly Button in or out? It's threatening to pop out! It also looks bruised and I'm getting that line all the way down the length of my stomach...ick.

Wedding rings on or off? More off than on these days. It's been so hot I'm afraid I won't be able to get them off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy.

Weekly Wisdom: Norah is growing eyelashes! And she's starting to blink and I'm pretty sure she had the hiccups the other day :)

Looking forward to: Eating what I want, drinking a soda if I want it and of course meeting Norah and seeing Heath with his baby girl. He's gonna be such a sweet daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment