Wednesday, June 27, 2012

25 Weeks

Well I've been kind of bad about posting these every week. I know one day I'll wish I would have, but never-the-less, here is week 25!


How far along? 25 Weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: Still about the same, about 5 total

Maternity clothes? Trying to still fit into regular tops that are extra stretchy/blousy, got some new maternity jeans that are comfy!

Stretch marks? Still none, fingers are crossed! 

Sleep: Pretty much the same. I find myself changing positions often and stretching my legs out more... which often result in charlie-horses. Those are the worst!
Best moment this week: Seeing and feeling her roll around. Still a bizarre experience. Oh and finally picking out and ordering our glider. That's a hard decision to make!
Miss Anything? Eating like a bird. I feel like I'm stuffing myself all day. Thanks to our birthing class where I have get 80-100 grams of protein a day or be reprimanded. That's really hard for me to eat that much!
Movement: Lots and sometimes in uncomfortable spots! She likes to hang out in those areas the most. 
Food cravings: Sweets mainly. There better always be dessert after a meal or I get cranky! haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: More and more everyday
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Pretty sure Braxton Hicks contractions have started!
Belly Button in or out? In even though when I lay on my back it looks like it's going to pop out soon :(
Wedding rings on or off? On unless I'm really hot.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. I can still be testy though. It may be a permanent thing now, yikes!
Weekly Wisdom: I learn something new all the time...
Looking forward to: 3rd trimester!


I hung out at my parents' house for a few days while Heath was gone to camp. When I walked in the door my sisters both came out and looked at me like I was some kind of freak of nature. I wish I had a camera to capture the looks they gave me! They haven't seen me since I started showing. Guess they just aren't used to seeing me like that...lol It was a fun visit. We got to go out on my dad's boat and ride around dodging the rain. Milo enjoyed himself :) He got to sit with the captain and even help drive. Then he went swimming in the pool

Fun times...the only thing that would have made it better is if Heath could have been there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment